- To support the less privileged in the society (orphans/widows) with sustainable livelihood and entrepreneurship opportunities.
- To contribute to the economic, social and civil empowerment of women and youth(adolescent girls)
- To promote sound ecological community based development solutions
- To strengthen resilience, humanitarian response and recovery of vulnerable people to conflict and disasters.
- To empower women/youths with vocational training and skill acquisition programmes.
- To collaborate with agencies and organizations to support the rehabilitation of drug addicts and destitutethrough entrepreneurial skills and Vocational training.
Monday, October 16, 2017